Mini-term and Micro-term
Wednesday, November 30 @ 11:30 AM – registration opens for 2023 Mini-term
Wednesday, December 7th @ 4:00 PM – registration closes for 2023 Mini-term
Wednesday, December 14th @ 10 AM – mini-term class lists posted at all three schools
Tuesday, January 3rd - Mini-term Begins
Monday, January 16th – No School, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
Wednesday January 18th – All day Mentor Group at home school
Tuesday, January 31st – Last Day of Mini-term/Mini-term showcase
February 1st-3rd – Second Semester Break, No School
View the Frequently Asked Questions below or contact your school or mentor for more information.
Breakfast and lunch will be served at each of the following schools:
Breakfast/Lunch Locations & Times
|Breakfast||9:00am – Music Box and 1950||9:00am – ELC Upper Collaborative||Breakfast 9:00am – 1st Floor|
|Lunch||12:30pm – Music Box and 1950||12:30pm - ELC Upper Collaborative||Lunch 12:30pm – 1st Floor|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does mini-term start each day?
- What time is lunch?
- Can I sign up for a class at any of the three schools?
- Will I get my top choice?
- What happens if I choose the same class for all five choices because that’s the only class I want?
- What about the MLK Celebration?